When I’m in a bind, this quick little craft project always saves me.
– Generic shirt gift-box (just one side will do)
– Wrapping tissue paper (or wax paper)
1. This is all you need to start; one side of a generic shirt gift-box.
2. Measure and center 2 segments, the same height as the side walls of the box when folded up. Cut along the sides of the segments to the folded crease of the box.
3. Make 2 creases, connecting the top and bottom segments you just made, then fold up and tape down to create a new box, complete with lid!
4. Line box with a decorative tissue paper (wax paper works too).
5. Fill with a delicious treat. In this case, Peanut Butter Brownies.
6. Fold paper in and tie box with ribbon. Voilà! C’est magnifique.
Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:
You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. ( Log Out / Change )
You are commenting using your Twitter account. ( Log Out / Change )
You are commenting using your Facebook account. ( Log Out / Change )
You are commenting using your Google+ account. ( Log Out / Change )
Connecting to %s
Notify me of new comments via email.
Notify me of new posts via email.
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.